Campus Resources and Information
Beginning Monday, March 16, Alumni Hall Food Court will be open for take-out only as follows:
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
All other dining halls and food stations (Raymond Hall, Eaton St. Café, Ruane Center Café, Dunkin’, etc.) are closed.
Other Campus Resources
- The bookstore will be closed through Easter. However, online orders will continue to be processed.
- Santander Bank in Slavin Center will be closed through Easter.
- The Copy Center is currently open 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, for scanning, copying, and supporting Xerox devices on campus.
Environmental Protection Measures (Campus)
If you notice an area that needs cleaning or other specific attention, such as empty hand sanitizers, call 865.2166 (non-dining facilities) or 865.1602 (dining facilities).
Personal Protection Measures
- Get a seasonal flu vaccine — it’s not too late! (Call your primary care provider or stop by any pharmacy as many now offer flu shots.)
- Cover coughs and sneezes in your elbow or sleeve or tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home in order to protect yourself and other people.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds to avoid spreading any virus to others, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Resources and Information
- Updated Athletics Information
- Managing Anxiety
- Office of the Chaplain
- Personal Counseling Center
- Student Health Center
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Employee Assistance Program